Do you want to have an online business but don't know where to start?
And you want to Create an online presence that your business can benefit from but don't know where to go?
Well you DON'T NEED TO GO ANYWHERE because I CAN HELP YOU!!
Here are some of the Fields and Trainings that can help you Grow and Dominate the Online Business Game.
Other Services that We Offer
SMALL BUSINESS IT
You started your business because you have a mission to carry out and customers to serve. You shouldn’t spend your time fielding IT questions from your employees. Stay on task and hire Tryon Computers, LLC for office computer system setup. Owner Irving has a degree in computer programming and previously worked for Dell. Don’t settle for sub par service – choose Tryon Computers, LLC for expertise, efficiency and excellence.
Contact Irving at 602-448-9676 to schedule your Mesa, AZ tech support.
· Quick phone support
· Affordable IT service
· On-site repairs and fixes
·PC servicing packages
·Website domain advice
·Domain registered emails
·Computer system setup
·Contracted IT support
● Connect with prominent SIP trunks within minutes with pre-configured templates.
● Plug-in an IP Phone or Gateway to your network for automatic configuration.
● Avoid interop Issues with 3CX tested IP Phones.
● Create, edit and delete extensions and DIDs.
● Upgrade IP Phone Firmware.
● Reprovision & reboot IP phones remotely.
● Import or delete all contacts at once.
● Use the PBX Express tool to deploy your free Cloud PBX, in minutes.
● Select from a range of mainstream cloud providers such as Google, OVH, Amazon, 1&1 and many more.
● Jump aboard the PBX Express and benefit from the 1 year Free Edition License offer.
● The free Edition License includes: 8 simultaneous calls (up to 25 extensions), 1 SIP Trunk and 5 web conferencing participants.
● Deploy on existing Windows or Linux machine.
● Deploy on a MiniPC Appliance.
● Virtualize and segregate on Hyper-V or VMware.
● Increased secure web server configuration.
● Automatic detection & blacklisting of SIP Attack tools.
● Traffic to 3CX clients is encrypted via SBC.
● Voice traffic is encrypted via SRTP.
● Automatic generation and management of SSL certs.
● Revolutionary VoIP Security with A+ rating from SSL lab.
● Automatic Failover for instant backup.
● Encryption between browser and the website ensured via HTTPS.
● Decrease your Phone Bill by 80%.
● Licensing based on number of simultaneous calls and not extensions.
● Avoid per extension licensing and pay per PBX instead.
● Make free Inter-office calls and branch calls
● Use prominent SIP trunks to reduce outbound call charges
● Reduce travel expenses with integrated web conferencing
● Eliminate 800 number phone bills with WebRTC integration
● Use International DIDs & IP Telephony so customers can call in at competitive rates
● Use your extension from anywhere
● Free VoIP calls with your smartphone
● Save battery life with “PUSH” notifications
● Connect all clients simultaneously via SIP Forking
● Most Progressive Android & iOS VoIP clients in the UC market
● Benefit from integrated features such as, Presence, web conferencing, conference calling
● Initiate IP Phone calls from your desktop with CTI mode
● Work remotely from anywhere
● Easily view the presence of your colleagues
● Use the Receptionist view to administer calls, then drag and drop calls for a swift call transfer
● Launch calls directly from your CRM; integrate seamlessly with Office 365, Google contacts or Internal Phonebook
● Automatically obtain reports on customer and agent activities
● Includes Wallboard and Q-Manager view
● Multifunctional Web Client with inclusive multiple features
● Integrated WebRTC technology resulting in reduced bandwidth usage
● Click to Call Chrome Extension
● Free for up to 5 participants
● Unlimited users regardless of edition
● Initiate a conference with one single click
● Correlated operability between VoIP and video
● Bandwidth Management and Control
● Remote control assistance for quick & easy troubleshooting
● Pre-upload PowerPoint & PDFs before meetings
● Easy to use polling tool for feedback
PERSONAL COMPUTER SERVICES
As your screen turns black, resist the urge to panic. All may not be lost. First, make sure your power cord is plugged in. Sometimes your computer hasn’t crashed – its battery has just run out. If you know your computer has enough charge, wait several seconds before restarting your Windows device. While it reboots, press the F8 key on your keyboard. Once the boot menu appears, select “Safe Mode” from your Windows Advanced Options menu.
· Laptop repair
· Antivirus software
· Basic troubleshooting
· System installation
· Home computer repair
1. Alarming error messages – these play on fear by claiming your computer is at risk and asking you to take action.
2. Missing files – if your documents are encrypted by malware, call Tryon Computers, LLC right away.
3. Screen abnormalities – it’s possible to adjust your screen settings, but your screen should never seize up or act on its own.
High-speed web development has numerous benefits. However, with the development of the internet comes the the increased threat of viruses. Is your small business or home computer system safeguarded? You can’t afford to lose electronic records, financial documents or company data. Avoid your worst technology nightmare by contacting Tryon Computers, LLC for PC backup.